Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bloom Day 4/15

I haven't done this in a while, and my garden is a bit sparse, but here goes...

Peach Iris
White Iris

Zinnia (in okra bed)

Marigolds (in tomato bed)

California Wonder Pepper Flower

Roma Tomato Flowers

Sweet Slice Cucumber Flower

Strawberry - much smaller than it appears. I'm not fond of this tiny variety.

Ancho St. Martin. The first pepper in the garden.

Salvia with Katydid. I'm not sure of variety. It was here when I moved in.

Pink Salvia Greggi

Sunflower that will be here year round.





1 comment:

LindaCTG said...

Wow, you've got a lot going on since you just moved into the heavenly spot! Wonderful bloom day.

And thank you so much for being part of CTG with your cosmos pictures. Just makes my day! I suspect I'll be hitting you up for more pictures and your stories.