Monday, January 26, 2009

Seeds Planted - Beds Ordered

I'm starting to cross things off the list...

Last night I planted tomatoes (brandywine, sunny gold, romas, rainbow cherry), peppers (jalapenos, serranos, canary bell, red bell), and okra. I purchased a starter kit, which has a greenhouse cover. I also poured a layer of water in the bottom to keep it moist. It is sitting next to one of our windows in the sun room on a heating mat. Hopefully, by this weekend I should see something.

I also ordered my cedar raised beds last night. They should be here by friday. They are really beautiful. Here's the link...
http://gardenraisedbeds.com/

2 comments:

LindaCTG said...

Love your blog! And your to-do list makes me feel lazy. Linda

SomeLikeItHot said...

If I get half of the things done I'll be happy. Maybe I should refer to it as a "wish list" instead of a "to-do list".