Thursday, November 12, 2009

San Antonio Road Trip w/ the Austin Garden Bloggers

As usual, I'm last to post. I won't go into too much detail, other than to thank everyone for a lovely time. I'm looking forward to our next outing.

Here's my pics...

Cranberry Hibiscus. I admired a similar one at Eleanor's garden

Awesome Barbados Cherry


Piney Woods Trail Pics



Japanese Garden Pics


Tropical Conservatory Pics












Cacti Conservatory Pics









Sugar Cane - I had never seen one before

Banana Tree - Oh man, is this what I'm in for. The tree in the backyard looks so small





2 comments:

Pam/Digging said...

I enjoyed your pics, Laura. Thanks for joining the outing. I'm looking forward to the next one too, whatever and whenever it may be!

Downtown Austin Condos said...

Hi,

I just wanted to say that really it's a very interesting post about austin garden. This picture looks really beautiful. Thank you for giving this type of information.