Saturday, January 16, 2010

Seedling Progress

Romas & Cherokees
I just moved these to the grow light shelf yesterday, so they still look as little sad. The true leaves haven't shown up yet, but should within the next few days.
Peppers, Romas and Herbs
The peppers are looking really great. They are already growing their third set of leaves. I thinned them out this morning to give them a little more room to grow.

I did some calculations and realized that I will be running out of space once I transfer to 4" pots, even w/ 18 sq ft! I'll probably have to use the window a little bit this year as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
YardFarm Austin said...

Congratulations on your early start. Last year we grew some more "adventurous" peppers and wound up not eating as many as we would have if we stuck with some varieties we enjoyed more. I need to get moving . . .

Michelle said...

Those pictures are gorgeous! Wow!